Re: [jacksongenealogy] MASHBURNS

  • Chadwick & Barbara Raines
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2001
      Yes, I have Mary Emalene Mashburn md to Ruben Tally Potter.  She was the d/o Levi Mashburn, my g/f John's brother.  Would love to share info
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2001
        I have a Matthew Allen Mashburn b. 1843 TN d. 1902 Okmulgee, OK. He md 1]
        Eliza Jane Sanders - they had 2 ch. He md 2] Rebecca Louise Hemphill and
        they had 6 ch. This Matthew was the bro of my g/f John E Mashburn. Eliza
        Jane 's parents were John G Sanders 1822, NC and Charlotte Brannon, AL. Do
        you know any Mashburns that could possibly help me with my line?