Censuses (Censi?)

  • Karl Plenge
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2008
      Just a footnote on the census discussion for those who may be new:

      The 1900 census is in my opinion by far the most valuable one for researchers. It contains a number of data items that were not asked previously which are invaluable to us - such as how many children, and how many living - and some which were not asked again - such as birth month and year.