Durhams In Jackson Co.

  • b_sweat@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2001
      I am looking for the family of my Ggrfather, John Durham. He was b.
      1859 in Dekalb Co. to Madison Durham & Samantha Paralee Morgan. He
      had 2 brothers-James R. & Thomas.(Can't find them either). Madison
      was killed in the Civil War so Paralee & the children moved to
      Jackson Co. to live with her mother, Salena Morgan. In 1876, John m.
      Harriet Nichols, d/o Allen & Jane Bryant Nichols. Their children
      were: Eda, Matt Edgar(Ed), James Macklin, Joseph Wheeler, William
      Mason, Paralee Jane, Mae, Chloe. Most remained in Jackson Co. &
      should have many descendents living there today. Any help is greatly
      appreciated. Thanks.
    • sromanek
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2001
        Do you know if your Durhams connected to the Dover family in any way? I know some did. Just wondered about yours.

                                                                    Sharon Dover Romanek
        Fax: 603-250-0747
        e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
                                   sromanek@...