Re: New Jackson County genealogy query page

  • LElectrica@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 1999
      The attached is a 62 page family history of the Sumner family compiled by
      Christine Sumner and edited be me. I also need some advice about starting a
      genealogy web page. How in the world do I start? Should I get some books to
      read or software? I feel that it would be a great help to me in my research,
      but don't have a clue as to where to begin. I figured since you did such a
      fine job with the Jackson Co. page that you could give me some good advice.

      Jason Statum