Re: [jacksongenealogy] MASHBURNS

  • marywinn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2001
      I have a Matthew Mashburn m. Eliza Jane Sanders (1846). Eliza Jane had three
      husbands--Jerry C. Anderson, Matthew Mashburn, J. J. Humphries.

      No other info on Matthew.

      Mary Winn Anderson
    • marywinn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2001
        Reference last post on Matthew Mashburn and Eliza Jane Sanders; should have
        said Eliza jane was born in 1846.
      • E&L Bowers
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2001
          Hi! I have a Mary Emiline Mashburn married to Reuben Tally Potter. Reuben was the son of William Potter who was a brother to my Great Grandfather Noah Rice Potter.  I don't have much info on Mary Emiline only that she was born 4 Aug 1872 and died in Ark-1 Dec 1872 buried in Oaklawn Cem. DeValls Bluff, Ark.  I have been in touch with one of her Greatgrandsons Frank Potter.  If you think we tie in please let me know.
          Lois
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2001
            Yes, I have Mary Emalene Mashburn md to Ruben Tally Potter.  She was the d/o Levi Mashburn, my g/f John's brother.  Would love to share info

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2001
              I have a Matthew Allen Mashburn b. 1843 TN d. 1902 Okmulgee, OK. He md 1]
              Eliza Jane Sanders - they had 2 ch. He md 2] Rebecca Louise Hemphill and
              they had 6 ch. This Matthew was the bro of my g/f John E Mashburn. Eliza
              Jane 's parents were John G Sanders 1822, NC and Charlotte Brannon, AL. Do
              you know any Mashburns that could possibly help me with my line?