Footnote.com

  • speell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008
      Annette,

      Footnote.com is free at many of the LDS Family History Centers. If one is close, you can go there and use it on one of their computers at no charge. I don't live close enough for convenience, so I purchased a subscription and absolutely LOVE it. The new Beta search option on the Footnote website is far superior for me because DSL is not available where I live, and you can get a better "sneak peak" before actually loading an image.

      Sharon