Re: [jacksongenealogy] Stewart's Jackson County Alabama

  • sromanek
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
      Judy,
           I am a Shrader descendant. Can you please tell me how you are related to the Shraders? My line is two fold. I am Sharon Dover Romanek, daughter of Charles Raymond Dover, son of John Franklin Dover & wife Lillie Mae Kirksey, , son of Henry Anderson Dover & America Tennessee Shrader, daughter of Henry Shrader & Americus/America Armelda Shoffit , son of Daniel Shrader II, son of Daniel Shrader I. My other side is the Kirksey side. Lillie Mae Kirksey, my Granny, was the daughter of William Washington Kirksey and Malinda Johnston. Malinda was the daughter of  William Thomas Johnston and Martha Ellen Shrader, who was the daughter of Henry Shrader & Americus/America Armelda Shoffit. Martha Ellen Shrader was the sister to America Tennessee Shrader. I would be very interested in sharing information with you. Are you the daughter of Taft Theodore Shrader? If so, then I have you in my files, but only your maiden name and no data other than that. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

                                                                      Sharon Dover Romanek

      Fax: 603-250-0747
      e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
                                 sromanek@...