Stewart's Jackson County Alabama

  • taterib@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 2:26 PM
      Anyone who has the Stewart name from Jackson County Alabama. I am
      looking for Nancy Stewart b: Sept.1840 married Chapley Hampton b:
      1802 Tn/KY. Nancy was Chapley Hampton second wife. Mary Thornhill
      was his first.

      Nancy Stewart's mother was Lydia Stewart b: abt. 1810. Her father I
      don't know anything except he was born in TN. They ( Nancy, Chapley &
      Lydia) are on Jackson County, Al 1870 census. Also listed are their
      children.

      My grandfather Wade Hampton b: 1875 Jackson County, Al was their son.
      I am seeking info on Nancy Stewart and her family. We have no
      information on our gg grandmother.

      Thanks a lot,

      Judy Shrader Tate (Stewart & Hampton descendent)
    • sromanek
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 5:06 PM
        Judy,
             I am a Shrader descendant. Can you please tell me how you are related to the Shraders? My line is two fold. I am Sharon Dover Romanek, daughter of Charles Raymond Dover, son of John Franklin Dover & wife Lillie Mae Kirksey, , son of Henry Anderson Dover & America Tennessee Shrader, daughter of Henry Shrader & Americus/America Armelda Shoffit , son of Daniel Shrader II, son of Daniel Shrader I. My other side is the Kirksey side. Lillie Mae Kirksey, my Granny, was the daughter of William Washington Kirksey and Malinda Johnston. Malinda was the daughter of  William Thomas Johnston and Martha Ellen Shrader, who was the daughter of Henry Shrader & Americus/America Armelda Shoffit. Martha Ellen Shrader was the sister to America Tennessee Shrader. I would be very interested in sharing information with you. Are you the daughter of Taft Theodore Shrader? If so, then I have you in my files, but only your maiden name and no data other than that. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

                                                                        Sharon Dover Romanek

        Fax: 603-250-0747
        e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
                                   sromanek@...