Walter Scott Wilborn

  • jjsmurray@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2001
      I am interested in finding any and all relatives of the above
      subject. He lived in Langston, Ala. all of his life, as far as I
      know. He was born in 1885 and died 1969 in Langston. He was married
      to Martha Madgeline Smith and they had eleven children of which one
      of them was my mother,Sarah Mozell Wilborn Shavers.