Surnames: Eakin then changed to Akins, Ashley, Williams

  • gina_v_isme
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9 7:15 AM
      I am trying to find information about my family my grandmother is Susie
      Marie Ann AKINS (m. Elmer Williams) and her mother and father are
      Joseph E. AKINS and Maggie ASHLEY. I am trying to find any information
      on both sides. My grandfathers birth name is Joseph EAKIN. If anyone
      can help me learn About this side of my family I would be grateful.
      Thank you ! Gina Williams-Vacala
    • RON aKINS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11 7:02 PM
        Hi Gina,I may be able to help you. Please call me at 956-364-0330 Ron Akins

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2008
          Hi Gina,you can reach me at akinsron@.... I have done research on the Akins family at Ancestry.com. The Akins family goes all the way back to Scotland.