Re: [jacksongenealogy] How do i get to Scottsboro?

  • Scottsboro Museum
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 20, 2001
      From Huntland go toward Winchester. Just before you get into Winchester you
      will take a right onto a TN state
      road that connects with AL hwy 79. It will bring you accross Cumberland
      Mountain. You will go through Hytop and Skyline then you will come off the
      mountain and intersect with Hwy 35. Then take a left on 35 and
      it will bring you right into Scottsboro downtown. If you
      need anymore help let me know. I could send you a map if you need it.
      Judi
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 20, 2001
        How do I get to Scottsboro? Let me count the ways. I might take a bus, and
        I might take a plane, but if I have to walk I'm gonna get there just the same.
         Folks, I am not really trying to be rude, or mean, but if you can't find
        Scottsboro, Alabama, then what are the odds you can find a cemetery, Library,
        Courthouse or do any research worth while?
         People are dropping from this list and they may be the very one that sends
        info that I am hunting. I guess that makes me greedy, but that's the kind of
        scoundrel that I am.
         Please take control of this list or unsubscribe me, and I hope it is not
        the latter option. I thought through this list I might actually find a cousin
        or contact with distant relatives.
         If anyone wants to chastise me for this letter please do it through my
        e-mail address and please don't tie up the list.

         Searching all the Teftellers, Clemens, Headricks, Mills, and Howells around
        Jackson County.
         Y'all have a safe day and ---  see you in Church.
                                                                       James Peterson
                                                                        Texarkana,
        Ark.
                e-mail   Jpete75910@...