Civial War POWs Nashville Prison Hospital - James M. Gullatt and Joel W. Gifford

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2008
      I was looking through Civil War Records on Ancestry and found these two.

      POWs Nashville TN Prison Hospital

      James M. Gullatt Citizen Captured Jackson Co. AL 5 Jun 1864

      Joel W. Gifford Citizen Captured Jackson Co. AL 24 Feb 1864

    • Joy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2008
        Would you be so kind as to look for Solomon W. (E.B.) Bolen/Bolan(d)/Bowlin? He was from McMinnville, Warren Co, Tn. Thank you.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2008
          Joy

          I found 5 records for the above all were for Co.H 16th TN Confederates. He apparently changed sides, took the oath of allegiance and enlisted in the 11 TN Cav. Union.  Is this the one you are looking for? If so I will download the images and email them to you tomorrow.

          Clay