Please help me unsubscribe!

  • victoria tester
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2001
      I wish to unsubscribe as well and am having trouble--will the list moderator
      please help me? Thanks!
      Victoria Edwards Tester

      "Be a scribe! Your body will be sleek, your hand will be soft....You are one
      who sits grandly in your house; your servants answer speedily; beer is
      poured copiously; all who see you rejoice in good cheer. Happy is the heart
      of him who writes; he is young each day." -- Ptahotpe, c. 2350 B.C.