Re: [jacksongenealogy] Altoona

  • sromanek
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19 8:50 PM
      Curtis,
           Thanks for replying. I would like to know more about your Dover kin. Do you know any names? I am descended from Francis J. Dover, Anderson Dover, William Alfred Dover, Henry Anderson Dover, John Franklin Dover, Charles Raymond Dover I and then me, Sharon Denise Dover Romanek.. I listed them from the order of oldest proven to me. I would love to compare notes. I know some of my kin moved west . It would be great to make a new acquaintance of a cousin.I believe some of mine went to Oklahoma, but am not sure without consulting my Family tree which I do not have open right now. I will look forward to hearing back from you soon. Take care. I know tax season is a BUSY time. My best friend in Arizona works for H&R Block to earn some extra pocket money during tax season. Makes her a little nutts. :-)
                                                                                      Take Care,
                                                                              Sharon Dover Romanek
      Fax: 603-250-0747
      e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...