RE: [jacksongenealogy] BRADFORD/WOMACK

  • purplecraze38@charter.net
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 6, 2008
      Hi, My Great Aunt told me her name was Mollie Ledbetter. I found a Mollie Ledbetter in 1870 living with her mother and grandparents Pleasant and Elizabeth Ledbetter, her mother's name was Margaret. Her father Burton was in the Civil war and probably died. I'm just not sure is she is my Mollie since the census in 1900 says she was born in Tennessee. Henry was born in Tennessee. Also the 1920 census says she would have been born in 1873 and that don't match either. The Mollie Ledbetter from Alabama was born around 1862. Thank you for yourhelp. Gina

    • purplecraze38@charter.net
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 6, 2008
        Thank you John, Gina

        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 12, 2008
          Don't know what is going on with my computer. Just checking to see if I am
          back on Jackson County web site?

          Checked by AVG.
          4:40 PM

        • Regina Pipes
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 15, 2008
            I am trying to help a friend find a picture of her birth grandmother. The
            person we are trying to find a picture of is Jessie WALDEN or WALDON,
            daughter of Newton (born abt. 1865) and Minnie WALDEN/WALDON. She had
            sister Myrtle and brothers Tom and Whitt WALDEN. Jessie was first married
            to George LYNCH and after he died in Birmingham she married Thomas MILLER
            and I think they lived for several years in Hollywood area. She is buried
            in Tennessee. Would love to hear from anyone that is related to this
            family.

            Thanks

            Checked by AVG.
            4:40 PM