New Jackson County genealogy query page

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 1999
      The new and improved Jackson County genealogy query page is up and running
      today at http://www.anyboard.net/for/jacksongenealogy check it out.

      The old query page will remain in operation until everyone has a chance to
      retrieve any information they want and then it will be archived for later
      reference.

      Lets see some action on our listserve. How about some stories of your
      family in Jackson County's glorious history?

      Richard
    • LElectrica@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 1999
        The attached is a 62 page family history of the Sumner family compiled by
        Christine Sumner and edited be me. I also need some advice about starting a
        genealogy web page. How in the world do I start? Should I get some books to
        read or software? I feel that it would be a great help to me in my research,
        but don't have a clue as to where to begin. I figured since you did such a
        fine job with the Jackson Co. page that you could give me some good advice.

        Jason Statum