John Cunningham and Sallie Hamilton

  • Pam Cain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      Here is another group from my Hamilton family tree.

      Sallie Matilda Hamilton b 1815 TN d 1856 Jackson Co., AL buried McAnelly Cemetery, Jackson CO.
      Does anyone have photos of this cemetery?

      She was the daughter of Russel Hamilton and Margaret Green/e.

      Married John Cunningham b 1805 d 1866 m c 1832

      They had:
      Benjamin married Isabell 1854 RUSSELL Jackson Co.
      Mary
      Joseph
      Joshua
      Josephine m Reden CHISENHALL
      Rebecca
      John H. m Delena WOOD, 2nd, Sarah J. UNK., 3rd,Isabella TIPTON 1891
      Russel Hamilton m Lucy ALLEN
      Beunavista
      Claiborn m Mary ROSSON
      Hugh
      Samuel

      I have dates and sources.

      If these connect to your tree please let me know.

      Thanks!
      Pam

    • Clay Gullatt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
        Pam

        John Cunningham's second wife was Elizabeth/Eliza Glass, their son W. Dixon (Dickson) Cunningham b.10 Dec 1863 married my Great-aunt Anna Gullatt 21 Oct 1883. W. Dixon was murdered in 1894 and his body thrown into the TN River.

        Clay