Re: [jacksongenealogy] Belle Boyd and Thomas J.H. Kirby

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2 7:26 PM
      Chuck

      I could not find them on the cemetery files. The Kirby Cemetery on Backbone Ridge from what I last heard (2005) was in very bad shape with logging on going in the area. It does have unmarked graves in it.

      Perhaps other Kirby family descendants in our group could be of help,

      Clay

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3 9:29 AM
        Clay
        Thanks a lot for the fast response to my email.
        Chuck

        Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.