For Those With Interest In Fyffe

  • wpotter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      I know Fyffe isn't in Jackson Co. but it is CLOSE :)
      I am on the Town Council here and we just finished tearing down the
      old Town Hall today and after knocking down the final wall we found this:
      Which is an old sign for the Hammond Bros. Furniture and Appliance.
      Since the town hall bld was built in the late 50's or very early 60's
      this old painted sign saw the light of day for the first time in
      nearly half a century this afternoon so I thought I would share it
      with the group.
      William Potter