Walker McCutchen

  • Malbuff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Is anyone researching Walker McCutchen, who was
      clerk of the Circuit court in Jackson county in the
      1920s? If so, I have come across a document that
      may be of interest to you. Please respond.

      Glory to God,

      David Malbuff
      Strasburg, Virginia

    • Charles McCutchen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        Hi David,

        William Walker McCutchen the 4th was my grand father.  I might already have the document you describe but I'd love to take a look.  I've corresponded with you before on the Larkins.

        Thanks,
        Charlie.