Travel directions OT

  • prm@hiwaay.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2001
      This list is always well behaved and I rarely have to worry about
      postings. Thank all of you for that.

      Yes, the request for travel instructions was off topic, but also all
      the remarks about the request are also. We have 178 members on the
      list who only subscribe to read about Jackson County,Alabama
      genealogy and I know most of them want to receive that information
      and not much else.

      Again thanks to all of you for making this a useful and worthwhile
      discussion group.

      Your list moderator.
    • zrcb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2001
        Thank You
      • Ruth Huffine
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2001
          I have attempted several times to unsubscribe from jacksongenealogy. Can
          you assist me to unsubscribe? Thank you, Ruth Huffine

          > This list is always well behaved and I rarely have to worry about
          > postings. Thank all of you for that.
          >
          > Yes, the request for travel instructions was off topic, but also all
          > the remarks about the request are also. We have 178 members on the
          > list who only subscribe to read about Jackson County,Alabama
          > genealogy and I know most of them want to receive that information
          > and not much else.
          >
          > Again thanks to all of you for making this a useful and worthwhile
          > discussion group.
          >
          > Your list moderator.

        • Richard Matthews
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 20, 2001
            Ruth,

            you can send a message to this address

            You must be using the same name/address as when you subscribed

            in the text just say "unsubscribe YOUR NAME"

            Richard

            > I have attempted several times to unsubscribe from jacksongenealogy. Can
            > you assist me to unsubscribe? Thank you, Ruth Huffine

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Ruth Huffine
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 20, 2001
              Richard, thanks so much. I will try to unsubscribe again. Ruth Huffine