997RE: [jacksongenealogy] How do I get to Scottsboro?

  • Regina Pipes
    Mar 18, 2001
      Yahoo! - Yellow Pages - Help

      ----

      Starting from: Huntland, TN
      Arriving at: Scottsboro, AL
      Distance: 37.7 miles Approximate Travel Time: 1 hour 30 mins

      Full Route
      Destination

      Directions Miles
      1. Start out going South on TN-97 towards TN-65 by turning right. 5.5
      2. TN-97 becomes AL-65. 9.9
      3. Stay straight to go onto AL-146. 6.3
      4. Turn RIGHT onto AL-79. 12.0
      5. Turn LEFT onto AL-35. 3.8
      6. Turn RIGHT onto BROAD ST. 0.1

      Like any driving directions/map, you should always do a reality check and
      make sure the road still exists, watch out for construction, and follow all
      traffic safety precautions. This is only to be used as an aid in planning.