      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cmycats@...
      Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 3:39 AM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Hamilton update on my line

      I have more info now with definite names of the children of Russel Hamilton
      of Jackson and Marshal Co's, AL.

      Russel Hamilton b c 1780 NC d 1858 MS He married Margaret Green b c 1793 NC.

      Confirmed children:
      1. Nathaniel Green Hamilton b 1810 NC d TX m Isabella Finley Marshall Co AL
      2. Caroline Hamilton m Hoton Howill (sic) (Horton Howell?)
      3. Catherine Hamilton m 1 Vaughan Mansah (Marshall, AL) 2)William Wornor
      (sic) (Werner)
      4. Joseph Dickens Hamilton
      5. Henderson A Hamilton m Martha UNK. (Steele?). (Jackson Co)
      6. Sarah (Sallie) Matilda Hamilton TN m John Cunningham b TN d Jackson AL
      1866
      7. Telitha (Delitha) Clarinda Hamilton Jackson Co AL m Robert Parks b 1818
      TN d 1866
      8. George A Hamilton b 1824 AL m 1) Eliza Ann Murphy

      9. Gabriel M. Hamilton AL b 1826 Jackson AL. d TX married 1) Emma A UNK. Lee
      co., MS c 1850, m 2) Mary Catherine Ready Pruitt/Prewitt 1854 TX Mary was
      probable daughter of John Ready Jr and Elizabeth Ellis (spent time in
      Jackson Co) (I think this is where Mary was born)

      10. Perry Clark Hamilton - married in MS
      11. Oretha Ritta Jane Hamilton m A.A. Rudisel
      12. Rufus Hamilton - no heirs.

      Deceased children without heirs were not mentioned in his will so there
      might be a few more that would fit into this time frame.

      Let me know if you see a connection.

      Thanks,
      Pam Cain
      cmycats@austin. <mailto:cmycats%40austin.rr.com> rr.com