9372Payne/Jackson families

  • barbara jackson
    Jan 30, 2008
      Looking for information on the Payne's and Jackson from Orme, TN. My husbands father was Amos Smith Jackson, married to Maude Lee Payne. Amos's father was George Washington Jackson b. 1863 married frist to Vesta Carter then to Georgia Henegar, both buried at Welsh-Rogers Cemetery in Sale Creek, TN. Amos was married to Grace Elizabeth Payne then to Maude Lee Payne. Their father was Lowery D. Payne, married to Nancy Azena Ferguson. Lowery D. Payne's father was Thomas Crocket Payne married to Margaret Jane Hawk. If anyone has information on this family, please contact, I have information that I am willing to share.

      Barbara Jackson