9211Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Dean ????? Jackson county...circa...1930

  • lewatkins
    Jan 3, 2008
      From: mark thomas
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 8:14 PM
      Subject: RE: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Dean ????? Jackson county...circa...1930

      Mark, there was a "City of Dean" Jackson County, Alabama 1930 Federal Census. I found some of my relatives on it.
      Hope this is of help...You may want to try the near by community of " City of Phillips" also.
      Yesteryear these names were only known to the ole timers as Dean and Phillips communities, I'm told.
      I'm looking for Mary Parrott THOMAS' dad & mom in that area....
      Appreciate any clues what so ever.
      Mary

      Recent Activity
      a.. 1New Members