9198Re: [jacksongenealogy] George W. TTHOMAS

  • mark thomas
    Jan 1, 2008
      I just read through ALL the lists of ALL the folks in Jackson Co. cemeterys and didn't see him. There was one in a cemetery around Russell Cave, but this one didn't seem to fit and it's the wrong location.

      I'll keep looking.

      Thanks so much,

      Mark

      ps...I did find another ancestor, William Carroll Thomas, WC Thomas, in the Union cemetery at Woodville.....Same last name, but different line...he's on my mother's side....Wright, Kennamer, Selvedge, Walls.....

      rgpipes@... wrote:
      It is obvious that George W. THOMAS lived most of his adult life on Sand
      Mountain, Alabama. In 1900 he and his family were living in Graham, Dekalb
      County, Alabama, 1910 they were living in the Corinth PCT 25 Dekalb County,
      Al. and 1930 Dean PCT. of Jackson County. This PCT covered roads to Pisgah,
      Dutton, Valley Head and several other areas on the Mountain. Hopes this
      helps. I would guess he is buried on the mountain also.

      Regina

      _____

      HYPERLINK
      "http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=172427/grpspId=1705040837/msgId=
      9193/stime=1199203341/nc1=5028927/nc2=4776370/nc3=4840956"

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      12:09 PM