9032Re: [jacksongenealogy] Widows Civil War Pension

  • altafae@aol.com
    Oct 10, 2007
      In a message dated 10/1/2007 3:22:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rabc123@... writes:

      Ann

      What if you did not know if a wife had applied or not - I know one of my
      great grandfathers son's (well actually two of them, William and Ellis Brazier -
      Ellis was Camp Chase, and William at the prison camp outside of Chicago).
      Since the war occurred between the 1860 and 1870 census I do not know if
      William married during the early war years and had children in Jackson Co. Is
      there any why to find this out, or would I have get every Brazier application?

      Thank you Jimmie Ryan
      Elijah Brazer b 1776 NC