      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rayedene
      Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 5:33 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Floyds of Jackson County

      I am not sure if this has been answered. I found (on google) where there is
      a Family Lineage of Ella Dicus Floyd at the Scottsboro Library; looks as if
      it is under the Holland Family.

      In the Cedar Hill Cem is Ella, Jesse and Cecil Floyd. Her parents are there
      also.

      1930 census shows Ella is married to Tom Lyons abt 1928. He has children
      from a first marriage ages 11-19, she has Jessie and Cecil, their last names
      showing as Lyons, instead of Floyd.

      1920 census Scottsboro, sheet 7A Ella is home with her parents. Sheet 8A has
      a Floyd family with sons Earl b ca 1906, Hershel 1911 and Lester 1914. 1930,
      these 3 boys are still with their mother and show they were all 3 single.

      Getting the death certificate on Jessie or Cecil should tell who the father
      was.

      Rayedene