      From: Tina
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 9:28 PM
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Floyds of Jackson County

      This request may be a little unusual but I am desperatly trying to
      help a wonderful friend get some information on her family which died
      when she was an early age. Although she does have memories and
      stories which were told to her but that's where her family so to speak
      stops. I am searching for any information anyone might have on Jessie
      W. Floyd, her father, Cecil M. Floyd, her uncle, or Ella Dicus Floyd,
      her grandmother. She has no idea who her grandfather might be. Her
      father and uncle both served in the military. Thank you in advance
      for any information you might be able to share with us.