      From: rgpipes@...
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 7:22 PM
      Subject: RE: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Fackler bus crash

      What was your Dad's sister's name? I worked with a BEAVERS about thirty
      eight years ago. She was getting a divorce but can't remember her name.

      I went to school with a Linda Corbitt at Hollywood and Scottsboro and I
      think this was some of her family.

      Just as soon as I get any information I will pass it on.

      Regina

      _____

      From: HYPERLINK "mailto:rgpipes%40hughes.net"rgpipes@hughes.-net
      From: HYPERLINK