      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rgpipes@...
      Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 10:16 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Fackler bus crash

      It was in the Jan. 18, 1960 Anniston newspaper. There were four killed righ
      away and they were all Corbitts and Beavers and yes it was Charlie BEAVERS
      driving. They thought he was the Uncle to thoes that were killed. They
      were on their way to school at Stevenson. I tried to copy it and send it to
      you but it is a pay site and I couldn't figure out how to do it.

      Regina

      _____

      From: HYPERLINK
      "mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com"jacksongenealogy@-yahoogroups.-co