    Jan 2, 2001
      I have a few minutes so thought I'd send these to you anyway.

      June 16, 1870 Bridgeport, Jackson County, AL
      #95-96
      David Cameron 22 AL
      Martha 23 TN
      Nora L. 9/12 al (Sept.)

      June 1, 1870 Stevenson District, Jackson County, AL
      #20-22
      Daniel Cameron 38 AL
      Jane 32 TN
      Mary 14 AL
      Ann 11 AL
      Taylor 9 AL ****
      James 6 AL
      Nancy 3 AL

      Could that be the Taylor Cameron you're talking about?? I thought he would
      have been an adult. As a caution, you should give an approximate birth or
      death date when asking about someone. OK? No harm done, except to you maybe
      because I didn't see him as a child. Good luck.

      #22-24
      Elizabeth Cameron 72 TN
      Martha 38 AL
      Mary J. 27 AL
      Jane McCrary 13 AL

      #23-25
      Lozan Cameron 38 TN
      Mary 20 AL
      Jane 4/12 AL (Feb.)

      June 30, 1870, Long Island District, Jackson County, AL

      #113-114
      Hugh Cameron 53 KY
      Nancy 46 SC
      Elizabeth 24 AL
      Wm. 22 AL
      Daniel 21 AL
      John C. 20 AL
      Matilda 16 AL
      Nancy 14 AL
      Mary 11 AL
      Millie 9 AL
      Louisa 7 AL

      JULY 1, 1870 , 300 Subdivision, Jackson County, AL(doesn't explain enough as
      to where located)
      #110-109
      CAMRON
      Samuel Camron 35 TN
      Eliza 26 GA
      Wm. 4 GA
      Amanda 1 GA
      Mary 26 GA

      #379-376
      Mindy Camron 31 AL male
      Lucy 30 AL
      Henry G. 5 AL

      August 19, 1870 Township 6, Range 5 East, Jackson County, AL (doesn't
      explain enough as to where located)

      #37-37
      James T. CAMERON 33 AL
      Nancy 25 AL
      Sarah E. 2 AL
      Abraham J. 5/12 AL (no date)

      Township 5 Range 5 East, Jackson County, Al (no date, assuming same as
      above)
      #44-43
      Charles Cameron 23 GA
      Sarah A. 25 AL
      Ellen 6 AL
      Anna 8/12 AL (Oct)

      I think this covers all the CAMERON and CAMRON 1870 Jackson County, AL
      Hope all this helps you somehow.
      Jewel