8440Re: [jacksongenealogy] Hall, Prince, Hinshaw, Trice, Taylor, Roberson, Carter, Williams, WALLS

  • SUE LONG
    May 24, 2007
      hello kyle
      My name is Sue Sharp Long could u tell me about the Carter side of your family i am kin to the Carters to my g grandfather was e\Edward Carter my grand dad was Hester Miles Carter
      eny help will be nice. thank u Sue
      Kyle Davenport <kdavenpo@...> wrote:
      Hi Paula.

      The Hinshaw historians have my line all the way back:

      Martha Jane Hinshaw (1847-1918) -> William (1812-1859) -> William
      (1772-?) -> Thomas (1749-1825) -> Jacob (1710-1796) and Jacob was the
      immigrant from Ireland. Does that fit in with yours?

      Kyle