      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of CAROLYN COLE
      Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 12:19 AM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Old Baptist cemetery Hollywood

      I just went to the category "visit your group" and the picture displayed
      there looks like the old inn at Bellefonte. If it is it was built by Daniel
      McNair Martin (1800-1886) in 1845. He was the oldest brother of my ancestor
      Nathan Green Martin (1821-1886). I have copies of several letters Daniel
      wrote to his daughter, Ella, and hope to share these with everyone soon.

      Carolyn Martin Cole