8410Old Baptist cemetery Hollywood

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    May 5, 2007
      Just got back from Hollywood. My husband and I went to the Old Baptist
      Cemetery to do a little work. There was several people there working. We
      didn't get as much work done as I would have liked but my husband was very
      tired. He's been trying to get over the flu or something and it really
      kicked him in the gut. My brother had already cleaned a lot of the family
      graves so we started on some graves close by. I also picked up three large
      bags of old flowers that had been piled up. Will people never learn to
      bring garbage bags and take them home with them? Please get out and help
      with any cemetery that you can they all need work.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      10:34 AM