8319Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: ROGERS, MEDLOCK, CULPEPPER, YATES, MORTON, SARTIN, MOO...

  • Karl Plenge
    Mar 24 11:01 AM
      I had 19 of these messages in my mailbox this morning. This doesn't include those I got yesterday. Clay, can you do something about this? That is more than the number of messages actually received, so this doesn't seem to be acting like an automated reply message.

      Cindy Pugliese

      He already corrected it, you shouldn't get any more.