8316Re: Automated Messages when going away

    Mar 24, 2007
      He has been placed on "receive no messages" so we should not get any more.

      Anyone going away can change the way they receive their messages then read the missed messages at the group home web site. If you can't figure it out Richard or I will do it for you. If you want to change the way you receive messsages, All , Disgest, or None, Read at Website we can do that for you also.