8283Re: ROGERS, MEDLOCK, CULPEPPER, YATES, MORTON, SARTIN, MOO...

  • Smiley
    Mar 23, 2007
      ...Cindy, I will nose in here on this one. Samuel LeRoy is my direct
      line, & his surname is ROGERS & not EVANS.

      Arminda EVANS was his mother. We would like to find out who
      Arminda's parents were. There is speculation but no real proof so far.

      Since Arminda's maiden name was EVANS; we wondering if maybe her
      daughter, Octavia ROGERS, married a cousin or other EVANS kin to
      Arminda.

      If anyone could shed some light on this EVANS or ROGERS group, it
      would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks A Bunch,

      Smiley :-))

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia Pugliese"
      <capugliese@...> wrote:

      > In addition to having a daughter named Octavia (who married John A.
      Evans), did Andrew and Arminda have a son named Samuel Loye or LeRoy
      Evans?

      > Cindy Pugliese
      YATES, MORTON, SARTIN, MOO...

      > Bob,
      >
      > My ancestor was Robert Rogers and wife Sarah Cole, their son was
      Andrew
      > Jackosn Rogers, wife Arminda Evans. I dont see a connection at
      this time.

      > Sincerely,
      > Gary W. Rogers
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor