8276Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Bradfords or Mackeys (sp?)

  • purplecraze38@charter.net
    Mar 22, 2007
      David, Is this Henry Bradford buried in Dandridge Tennessee? My Henry is buried here in Jackson County at the Old Baptist Cemetery in Hollywood. His tombstone says 1855-1924. He married a Mollie. That is the only thing I know for sure. The rest I am so confused about. I hope you can help me. I thought that Alexander Keith was his dad but then I couldn't be for sure. So the name Keith was from the Grandmother's maiden name, that is so cool! I would love for you to send me what you have and if there is anything I can do to help you I will, Thanks for all of your help, Regina

      ---- David Bradford <dbradford@...> wrote:
      > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "purplecraze40"
      > <purplecraze38@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > My GrGr Grandfather was Henry C Bradford he married Mollie
      > > Ledbetter? I think. I have hit a brick wall with Henry C Bradford.
      > > My GrGrandfather was Napolean Bradford and my Grandfather Napolean
      > > Jr. I hope there is someone that can help me with Henry. Henry and
      > > Mollie and Nip and Myrtle are all buried at Old Baptist in
      > > Hollywood. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Regina
      > >
      > > Also Nip had a brother named Henry. I think Henry C had a brother
      > > named Alexander K Bradford.
      >
      > Henry Bradford was the oldest son of Alexander Keith Bradford. Sr.
      > who settled in Jackson County immediately after the Civil War. He
      > was born in 1855 (although his headstone erroneously states 1858) in
      > Dandridge Tennesse. AK Sr. was born and raised in Dandridge where
      > his father, James, and his mother, Catherine Keith, had settled in
      > the late 1700's. From there I can get you back to Adam. Drop me
      > email at dbradford@... and I'll send you documents and URLs
      > that will fill in all your gaps.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic