8275Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Bradfords or Mackeys (sp?)

  • purplecraze38@charter.net
    Mar 22, 2007
      Clay, Henry C was born around 1855 in Tennessee and died in 1924 and is buried at Old Baptist in Hollywood. He married a Mollie my Great Aunt said her last name was Ledbetter. I can get past him. Thanks, Regina

      ---- purplecraze40 <purplecraze38@...> wrote:
      > My GrGr Grandfather was Henry C Bradford he married Mollie
      > Ledbetter? I think. I have hit a brick wall with Henry C Bradford.
      > My GrGrandfather was Napolean Bradford and my Grandfather Napolean
      > Jr. I hope there is someone that can help me with Henry. Henry and
      > Mollie and Nip and Myrtle are all buried at Old Baptist in
      > Hollywood. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Regina
      >
      > Also Nip had a brother named Henry. I think Henry C had a brother
      > named Alexander K Bradford.
      >

      > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
      > <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hal Bradford's parents were Alex K. Bradford b.
      > > Aug 1866 TX and Elizabeth Ledbetter b. Mar 1875
      > > AL
      > > AL Marriages: A.K. Bradford m. Lizzie Ledbetter
      > > 03 Aug 1887.
      > >
      > > I will email you direct the 1900,1910,1920,1930
      > > census images for them.
      > >
      > > Clay

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic