8273Re: Bradfords or Mackeys (sp?)

  • David Bradford
    Mar 21 2:25 PM
      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "purplecraze40"
      <purplecraze38@...> wrote:

      > My GrGr Grandfather was Henry C Bradford he married Mollie
      > Ledbetter? I think. I have hit a brick wall with Henry C Bradford.
      > My GrGrandfather was Napolean Bradford and my Grandfather Napolean
      > Jr. I hope there is someone that can help me with Henry. Henry and
      > Mollie and Nip and Myrtle are all buried at Old Baptist in
      > Hollywood. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Regina
      >
      > Also Nip had a brother named Henry. I think Henry C had a brother
      > named Alexander K Bradford.

      Henry Bradford was the oldest son of Alexander Keith Bradford. Sr.
      who settled in Jackson County immediately after the Civil War. He
      was born in 1855 (although his headstone erroneously states 1858) in
      Dandridge Tennesse. AK Sr. was born and raised in Dandridge where
      his father, James, and his mother, Catherine Keith, had settled in
      the late 1700's. From there I can get you back to Adam. Drop me
      email at dbradford@... and I'll send you documents and URLs
      that will fill in all your gaps.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic