8063Re: [jacksongenealogy] BELLEFONTE CEMETERY WORKING COPY.doc

  • Sharon Dover Romanek
    Feb 1, 2007
      I would like to offer something if anyone would not mind sharing data with
      me that they have. I am not trying to steal anyone's thunder either, so
      please do not that it that way. I document some cemeteries on line at a
      database that makes not only the data that the stones hold but also a photo
      of the stone available. If anyone has photos and the data as well of this
      cemetery or any other, I would be more than happy to index the cemetery and
      upload the photos so others can access the information and photos. I would
      be sure to give credit for the data and the photos to whoever shared with me
      and only take credit for the indexing. This is a free, volunteer service and
      is there to make more information available to those doing research. I make
      nothing from it and am only doing it in an effort to help others. I am
      always glad to help when I can.

      Sharon Dover Romanek
      Primary e-mail: sromanek@...
      Secondary e-mail: sromanek@...

      Researching: WI & IL Romanek, Gucwa, Dover, Shrader, Tyner, Johnston,
      NC-Williams, NC & AL Edge, NY-Smith, Kirksey, NY-Demers, NY-Murphy, VT-Allen

      I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive,
      soft and still, "Daughter, if you don't
      remember us, who will ?"-----------