796Oldest living woman in Alabama

  • darishas@yahoo.com
    Nov 30, 2000
      Supposedly I'm related to the one-time oldest living woman in Alabama
      sometime in the 1800s. One small problem, I don't know what her name
      was. My family is also culturally diverse. That side of my family
      is Creek Indian, Black, and Irish. Because of the racism at the
      time, I don't think anyone would have chronicled the oldest living
      Black or Indian woman, so I'm judging she was from the Irish side.
      One family last name is McLeod, not sure of the spelling. One married
      couple was Lucyinthia and Ocie, not sure of the spelling. I can't
      find any info past my great-grandmother's ssi. Can anyone help
      please?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic