      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of altafae@...
      Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 3:09 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: [Jackson genealogy] Hamilton Surname

      In a message dated 10/3/2006 9:12:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      hkatherinejohn@ <mailto:hkatherinejohn%40bellsouth.net> bellsouth.net
      writes:

      Varnell

      Thanks, John I appreciate your prompt response. It was the middle name that
      caught my eye - do you know how your father got that middle name, was it on
      your mothers side of the family, maybe a grandmother or great grandmother?

      Jimmie Ryan
      Elijah Brazier [Brasier] b 1776 NC - late/middle 1840 - Madison, Alabama
      Elijah Brazier Jr. b 1800 SC - Maynard Cove, Jackson, Alabama
      George W Brashear b 18 Jan 1849 - Maynard Cove, Jackson, Alabama
      Sarah Louisa Catherine Brashear b 02 May 1889 - Scottsboro, Jackson, Alabama
      Alta Fay Brown b 09 Oct 1924 - St Joe, Montague, Texas