7711PORTER

  • myopicme2001
    Aug 4 11:27 AM
      Many thanks to Tonia and Joy for supplying me with info on Granny
      Porter's family. Sounds like there are a bunch of us "Cousins" out
      there. I work with one of John Will's sons (John) and he's sorta the
      reason I got interested in working on this branch. That and the big,
      wide wall I mentioned earlier. Sound like this was a good move! It's a
      shame that I know so little about my family.

      Tonia,
      Do you know all of the children of Willy and Savannah? I have Lee,
      Willie, Grandma Ethel, Anna, Fred, Martha Lucy and Ben. Is John Will a
      son or a grandson?
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic