7699RE: [jacksongenealogy] Re: PORTER

  • Tonia Porter
    Aug 3, 2006
      Sorry I didn't answer your other questions...

      Here's what I know.

      I will search for information from 1880.. Can't imagine why I don't have
      it.

      Alexander Porter
      Age in 1870: 23
      Estimated Birth Year: 1846
      Birthplace: Alabama
      Home in 1870: District 15, Wilson, Tennessee
      Race: White
      Gender: Male
      Post Office: statesville (Unknown
      Roll: M593_1572
      Page: 543
      Image: 415
      Year: 1870

      The information on the family tree was supplied by Teresa Carpenter at
      ttcarp@.... She is the descendant of Lula Porter

      Name Age in 1860 Estimated Birth Year Birthplace Race Home in 1860

      John Porter 51 1808 Tennessee White Not Stated, Van Buren, Tennessee
      Male
      Margaret Porter 47 1812 Tennessee White Not Stated, Van Buren,
      Tennessee Female
      Mary Dotson 73 1786 South Carolina White Not Stated, Van Buren,
      Tennessee Female
      Mary A Porter 25 1834 Tennessee White Not Stated, Van Buren,
      Tennessee Female
      Alexander Porter 17 1842 Alabama White Not Stated, Van Buren,
      Tennessee Male
      Solomon Porter 14 1845 Alabama White Not Stated, Van Buren, Tennessee
      Male
      Margaret Porter 13 1846 Alabama White Not Stated, Van Buren,
      Tennessee Female
      Hannah Porter 11 1848 Georgia White Not Stated, Van Buren, Tennessee
      Female
      William Perry 4 1855 Tennessee White Not Stated, Van Buren, Tennessee
      Male
      John Perry 2 1857 Tennessee White Not Stated, Van Buren, Tennessee
      Male

      Tonia