7694Re: PORTER

  • Clay Gullatt
    Aug 3, 2006
      1910 Dist 39 Kyles Spring Jackson Co. AL
      House 73 Family 81 Will Porter Head 34 mar.twice 9yrs TN AL TN Farmer
      Savanah Wife 23 mar.once 9yrs 4child/4living TN TN TN
      Ethel Dau 7 AL
      Willie Son 4 AL
      Martha Dau 2 AL
      Annie B. Dau 2months AL

      1920 Dist 27 Fackler Jackson Co AL
      House 33 Family 33
      Will Porter Head 47 TN TN TN Farmer
      Savanah Wife 31 TN TN TN Farm Lab
      Ethel 16 AL Farm Lab
      Willie 14 AL Farm Lab
      Martha 12 TN Farm Lab
      Anna 8 AK
      Benjamin F. 6 AL
      Lucy 4 months AL

      1930 Dist 13 Hollywood, Jackson Co. AL
      117/332/332
      Will Porter Head 55 1stmar at 24 TN TN TN Farmer
      Savanah Wife 45 1st mar at 16 TN TN TN
      Wille 24 AL Farm Lab
      Ben F. 17 AL Farm Lab
      Lucey 14 AL
      Lee 11 AL
      Fred 8 AL
      Tyler 4yrs 2 months AL

      Do you know who his first wife was? Where they lived in 1900? 1880? Have
      not found him on any earlier census.

      Clay

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com> , "myopicme2001"
      <imreader@...> wrote:

      > After running into a tall, wide wall on Mom's side of the tree, I
      > thought I'd give Dad's a try.
      > My grandmother was Ethel PORTER Goff. I belive her parents were Willy
      > and Savannah PORTER. Willy's parents may have been Alexander and
      Molly