7663RE: [jacksongenealogy] Smith reunion

  • joy0420@charter.net
    Aug 1, 2006
      Pat,
      You don't have a Phillips who married DT Crownover, do you? Was just curious, as my husband's uncle (by marriage) was a Crownover with a Phillips g'mo I think. They are also buried at Mt Carmel in Bridgeport.
      Seems these families all lived and intermarried with one another, didn't they? haha. JOY