7662RE: [jacksongenealogy] Smith reunion

  • Louise Howard
    Aug 1, 2006
      Regina ,

      You might want to check this website for info on
      ordering Vital Statistics.

      http://ph.state.al.us/Chs/VitalRecords/Death/DEATH.html

      The Alabama Center for Health Statistics began filing
      death certificates in 1908 for persons who died in
      Alabama.

      How to Obtain a Death Certificate:

      By Mail: Send the above information and the
      appropriate fee to:

      Alabama Vital Records

      P. O. Box 5625
      Montgomery, Al 36103-5625

      In Person in Alabama:

      You may go to any county health department in the
      State of Alabama to obtain a certified copy of an
      Alabama death certificate. Most death certificates can
      be issued while you wait. A map showing locations of
      county health departments where vital records may be
      obtained is available.

      Louise Howard

      --- rgpipes@... wrote:

      > Where would one find death certficiates in
      > Scottsboro and what years do they
      > go to?
      > Regina
      >
      > _____