      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kathy hallman
      Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:35 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] City Cemetary

      I am not Clay but i may be able to help

      There are 2 cemetries i know of at or around Summerhouse Mountain 1 is the
      Rocky Springs Cemetery is off County Road 74 at the foot of Summerhouse
      Mountain next to Hopewell Baptist Church and the other is Bonnie Venture it
      is on County Road 74 or you can enter from County Road 94 next to the
      Rudders Funeral home in Bridgeport. I do not know of one on the Mountain
      hope this helps

      Kathy

      kathy edwards <kated35765@...> wrote:
      Clay,
      Do you know of a cemetery at or near Summerhouse Mountain in Bridgeport, AL?

      >From: clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>
      >To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] City Cemetary
      >Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:55:22 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Megan
      >
      >They are probably referring to Cedar Hill, it is just about the largest
      >around. The Jackson County Cemetery Files are located at the Group Home
      >website under links. You can search them using Find under Edit at the top
      >of the page. Just enter the last name you are search for.
      >
      >Clay

      _____

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      * Visit your group "jacksongenealogy